24-StundenTicket (24 hour pass)
Up to five persons
Zone of validity
Mobility guarantee **
**Reimbursement for delays up to 25,00 Euro between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. and up to 50,00 Euro between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
Discover the VRR!
|number of people|
|period of validity|
24 hours from ticket validation
Reimbursement for delays up to 25,00 Euro between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. and up to 50,00 Euro between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: VRR app
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: Customer centres
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: Distribution partners
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: In the vehicle (Bus & Tram)
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: Order by mail
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: automatic ticket machines
With the 24-/48-StundenTicket (24/48 hour pass), you may travel on your own or in a group of up to five persons in all buses, railways and trains (2nd class) within the local public transport network. The pass is valid for 24 or alternatively 48 hours from ticket validation. Within this period you can travel as often as you like within your zone of validity. The 24-/48-StundenTicket (24/48 hour pass) pays for itself already after the third trip, in fare category D even after the second trip.
|Price level||24h-Ticket 1 Pers.|
|Price level||24h-Ticket 2 Pers.|
|Price level||24h-Ticket 3 Pers.|
|Price level||24h-Ticket 4 Pers.|
|Price level||24h-Ticket 5 Pers.|