Subscription pass for school students
zone of validity
Mobility guarantee **
** Reimbursement for delays between 25,00 Euro and 50,00 Euros
For school and for free-time
|number of people|
for all pupils under the age of 25 from primary school to the last year of secondary school
|period of validity|
Reimbursement for delays up to 25,00 Euro between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. and up to 50,00 Euro between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
You can only get a SchokoTicket if your selected school and the local transport company have a contractual obligation. Please ask at the secretary's office in your school.
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: VRR app
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: Customer centres
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: Distribution partners
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: In the vehicle (Bus & Tram)
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: Order by mail
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: automatic ticket machines
If you would like to use buses and trains to get to school and to get around in your free time, then get yourself a SchokoTicket. Simply fill out the subscription application and get it signed and stamped by your school. Then hand over the completed application to your transport company, regardless of whether in person at the customer centre or by post. Your SchokoTicket will then be sent to you by post.
|Price level||Selbstzahler Normalpreis|
|Price level||1. anspruch-berechtigtes Kind|
|Price level||2. anspruch-berechtigtes Kind|
|Price level||3. anspruch-berechtigtes Kind|
- Would you like to take your bicycle on buses & trains? Then you will need a ZusatzTicket – one per journey and one per bicycle.