30-day pass Ticket1000
The 30-day pass for public transport
Zone of validity
Mobility guarantee **
* M - F after 7 p.m.; all day long on weekends and public holiday
** Reimbursement for delays between 25,00 Euro and 50,00 Euro
The 30-day pass for bus & train.
|number of people|
|period of validity|
30-day pass: all-day; 30-day pass 9 Uhr: M - F from 9 a.m.; all day long on weekends and public holidays
Reimbursement for delays up to 25,00 Euro between 5 a.m. and 8 p.m. and up to 50,00 Euro between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m.
M – F after 7 p.m.; all day long on weekends and public holidays: No extra charge for accompanying passengers, up to: 3 children (6 – 14 years)
- Here the ticket purchase is possible: VRR app
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: Customer centres
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: Distribution partners
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: In the vehicle (Bus & Tram)
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: Order by mail
- Here the ticket purchase is not possible: automatic ticket machines
With the 30-day pass, you choose when your ticket starts. It is not bound to a fixed calendar month, but is valid from one start day for exactly 30 calendar days including start and end day.
|Price level||30-TageTicket 9 Uhr|
The ZusatzTicket expands the validity of your pass (you need one ZusatzTicket for each person,
journey and supplemental use).
- Expansion of the zone of validity to the entire VRR operating area.
- Bicycle transport.
- 1st class travel.